Fashionista Never Sleep. Fourni par Blogger.

BLACK & WHITE

Shirt : H&M for men / Necklace : Ebay / Legging : Zara / Shoes : NewLook

22 commentaires

  1. Que guapa!!! Me encanta el look y la idea de la camisa mas larga y crop top!!

    Tengo new post
    Todreamtheimpossiblemnoeliaco.blogspot.com
    Te espero!!! ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Great look dear! Sure lets follow each other. Following you now, waiting for you to follow me back.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Beautiful photos. :)
    See my new post on http://itistimeforwonderland.blogspot.com/2014/02/snow.html

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Great look, I love your cropped sweater!!!!
    I'm following you on GFC, number 68!!!!
    Now is your turn.... kiss!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks sweetie,
      I follow you now :
      Kisses

      Supprimer
  5. hey of course we can follow each other !
    i just did it!
    Thanks
    Irena
    xx

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks sweetie :)

      I follow you now !

      Kisses

      Supprimer
  6. Hey! Love the crop top swater! amazing! you have amazin eyes.

    im your new follower maybe you want to follow me back
    see ya!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks sweetie <3

      I follow you back ;)

      Kisses

      Supprimer
  7. Love that way of wearing a crop, it looks pretty cool.
    Thanks for your lovely comment, now following you dear.

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Hey girl, Your blog is nice!
    would you like to follow each other on GFC ?

    Let me know so I can follow you back :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Nice outfit. :)
    Thank you for your comment.
    Of course, we can follow each other. We are now your new GFC-follower, so it's your turn. :)

    P&P style ❤ ☯ ☮ --- DIY --- fashion --- and more --- ☮ ☯ ❤

    RépondreSupprimer