Fashionista Never Sleep. Fourni par Blogger.

MY BIRTHDAY OUTFIT


Dress : Asos / Shoes : Newlook

33 commentaires

  1. Happy birthday sweetie! You look stunning! :D

    I also really like your blog, so I followed you on GFC. Maybe follow back? :)
    Shadow Play

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you sweetie :) i follow you too ;)

      Kisses

      Supprimer
  2. Hi! You have a wonderful blog! I like it so much! I´m your new follower!
    Thanks fosr your visit and comment on mine!
    Kisses
    Mónica
    www.elblogdemonica.es

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I love your legs!!!!!

    http://atoniics.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. you have beautiful legs and all you look amazing!!!
    Happy Birthday!!!!
    sisterrforever.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks sweetie, you're really nice :)

      Kisses

      Supprimer
  5. Happy Birthday once again!! * :*******

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Happy Birthday beautiful! I've been searching for a phone case like yours but in pink hehehe. I love your style and your instagram. You got a new fan! Please follow me back via IG/GFC if you like :)

    xoxo, Mango ❤
    MangoRabbitRabbit's Blog | Valentine's Day: Sophisticated and Sexy!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. thank you sweetie, maybe you can find this iphone case in pink at ebay :) kisses

      Supprimer
  7. Looking lovely girl. Would you like to follow each other on GFC, Facebook and/or Bloglovin? Please let me know if you're interested.Latest post Cheers to a Green January

    Louisa Moje
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Wow ,you look wonderful! Happy Birthday!
    Yes we can follow each other ,i follow now with GFC :)

    kisses

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Hi :-) You look so amazing......gorgeous...hair............style ;-) you look like a model........are you ;?:-)
    keep in touch sweety..
    http://styleinthessbiky.blogspot.gr/

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Oh thank you, no i'm not a model :)

      kisses

      Supprimer
  10. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting! I'm now following you on GFC :) Please follow me back so that we can keep in touch. If you would also like to follow each other on Bloglovin, just follow me and I'll follow you right back! Lovely blog!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. You look stunning! And happy birthday!
    Thank you very much for visiting my blog! I really appreciate that! Followed on GFC!
    Have a lovely week!

    Sofie x
    Little green Sofie

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. wow! happy birthday dear! you look so beautiful the dress is gorg i love the photos too and you're so stunning, I really enjoy your blog so far and would love to follow each other--please join my GFC and I'll follow you right back! xo Agatha

    www.ironyofashi.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you sweetie ; i follow you :) kisses

      Supprimer
  13. canon

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. You look great with the dress x btw, I love your blog! Keep blogging! You deserve more views. Please also check out my blog http://kimaitabar.blogspot.co.nz/. have a nice day!

    RépondreSupprimer