Fashionista Never Sleep. Fourni par Blogger.

NEW BABY


Après avoir longtemps hésité entre les marques Canon et Nikon .. j'ai finalement craqué pour le Canon EOS 600D qui pour moi est assez simple d'utilisation et qui sera toujours mieux que mon ancien Canon Powershot A2200 HD

After a long hesitation between the brands : Canon and Nikon .. I finally cracked for the Canon EOS 600D which for me is pretty simple to use and will always be better than my old Canon Powershot A2200 HD !

5 commentaires

  1. Tu as fais le bon choix, les Canons sont géniaux

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. congrats for your new haul
    this baby sure can bring you lots of satisfaction during photoshooting
    MY-Emily

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Welcome le 600D !
    Tu as bien fais de prendre la marque Canon lol :)

    http://www.mymymode.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. great post, amazing camera!!


    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. This looks amazing! I seriously need a decent camera in my life! Great post :) I really like your blog, would you maybe like to follow each others blogs? If you decide to please follow my blog http://dreamlovelivefashion.blogspot.co.uk/ and leave me a little comment so I can follow you back too :) x

    RépondreSupprimer