Fashionista Never Sleep. Fourni par Blogger.

DÉTAILS DU JOUR


 Bag : H&M / Perfume: Narciso Rodriguez / Bras : New Look 

12 commentaires

  1. beautiful !
    xo

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Super sympas tout ça!
    Deltreylicious
    http://blackbeauty-mode-tendance.eklablog.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. the bra is so cute
    keep in touch ,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. i love this bag!!

    www.be-minebylucia.blogspot.com
    www.lasuitedelmomo.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. hi dear

    cool post!!!
    Would you like to follow each other? (GFC, Bloglovin, Facebook,) and others
    If so, please let me know, I will follow you back immediately.

    http://takealookatmyclosetbysamantha.blogspot.mx/

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Great bras!!
    sisterrforever.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Ooh, that is a beautiful bralette!

    Audrey
    www.lululinden.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Hi dear*
    I agree to follow each other!
    I follow you on GFC (Anastasia Evtushenko)
    I hope you follow me back

    cranberrychampagne.blogspot.ru

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Nice Blog you have here! perhaps we could follow each other?
    Follow me and I'll follow you back for sure :)

    x
    A Day in September

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Lovely bralette! And speaking of which, I would love to invite you to participate in my Victoria's Secret GC giveaway!

    House of Illusions

    RépondreSupprimer