Fashionista Never Sleep. Fourni par Blogger.

The sun is back

Top : Pimkie / Pants : Zara / Bag : Newlook /Shoes : Converse
Bon week end 
Have a nice weekend 

11 commentaires

  1. Nice spring outfit girl
    Happy weekend
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you sweetie :) happy weekend you too

      Supprimer
  2. I love this outfit! The sweater is beautiful!

    Check out my NEW POST!

    Allthingsglitterandbeauty


    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Great Post. You are having really Lovely Blog. Keep visiting my blog. I will too. Dear
    Dear, I am following your lovely blog. Hope you will follow back. xxx
    BeautyDrugs new blog post click it & comment

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Brilliant post, I liked it. these beautiful and I love your natural style

    follow? let me know

    Losviajesysibaritismosdeauroraboreal

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Sure we can follow each other! I follow you on GFC and hope you'll do the same :)
    Greets from the EDELFABRIK
    Chrissie

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. You're stunning!
    I have followed, could you do the same? x
    http://bxbeccaa.blogspot.co.uk/

    RépondreSupprimer